Saudi Arabian Duty Free Allowances
All arriving international passengers, tourists and travellers are allowed a duty free allowance when arriving in Saudi Arabia.Unless stated otherwise, these allowances are per person and for the use by that person. Goods may not be brought in for re-sale. Our guide is a summary only, and we ask that all travellers to Saudi Arabia check before they travel, as allowances and concessions may change with little or no notice.
Personal allowances are
- Tobacco: 500 grammes of rolling tobacco OR 600 cigarettes OR 100 cigars. These allowances have no age minimum and any excess to these is not allowed.
- Alcohol: There is no duty free allowance for alcohol, and no alcohol may be brought into Saudi Arabia. This applies to both arrival and transit passengers.
- Medicines: Only those for personal use, in original packaging and with the issuing prescription.
- Perfume & Eau de Cologne: A reasonable quantity only sufficient for your own personal use.
- Pearls: Cultured pearls are allowed for personal use only. Natural pearls are prohibited.
- Personal Baggage: There are no allowances except for personal clothes and effects.
- Photographic Equipment: Customs will charge a fee, that maybe refunded when the equipment is exported within 90 days.
Main Saudi Arabian International Airports;
- King Fahd International Airport • Damman
- King Abdulaziz International Airport • Jeddah
- King Khalid International Airport • Riyadh