South Korean Duty Free Allowances
All arriving travellers, tourists and visitors to South Korea are all allowed a duty free allowance.Below is our quick guide to personal allowances plus links to our airport shopping guides for Incheon, Jeju and Gimpo international airports.
Tobacco allowances apply only to those of 19 years of age and older; To qualify for your duty free alcohol allowance you must be 20 years of age or older.
See our Tax Free Travel airport shopping guides to ….
Personal allowances for South Korea are:
- 200 Cigarettes or 50 Cigars or 250 grams of rolling/other tobacco.
- 1 bottle, not exceeding one litre, of alcoholic spirits.
- 60ml/2 ounces of perfume.
- Gifts and presents with a value not exceeding 400,000 South Korean Won (KRW).
- personal and private possessions for your own use.
Please remember that all countries change their duty free and tax free allowances regularly, so please check before you travel.