Gulf Arab States Duty Free Allowances
Here are our summary guides to the duty free allowances permitted to arriving travellers and tourists when visiting countries within and bordering on the Persian/Arabian Gulf.For visa related and inter country visits Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates are the current six comprising the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, and we include Iran and Iraq as geographically part of this region.
Gulf States Duty Free AllowancesPlease click the link, below, on the country you are visiting for you individual personal tax and duty free allowances.
- Duty Free Allowances Kingdom of Bahrain
- Duty Free Allowances Islamic Republic of Iran
- Duty Free Allowances Republic of Iraq
- Duty Free Allowances State of Kuwait
- Duty Free Allowances Sultanate of Oman
- Duty Free Allowances Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Duty Free Allowances State of Qatar
- Duty Free Allowances United Arab Emirates including travel to Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain.
Please remember to check before you travel. Duty free rules, regulations and tariffs may change with little or no notice