Duty Free Allowances: Vietnam
Travellers and tourists visiting Vietnam are entitled to enter the country with certain items which are classed as duty free.
These individual entitlements apply for all international passengers of 18 years of age or older, and is relevant to all points of entry into the country.
Cigarettes • Cigars • Tobacco
Alcohol & Non Alcoholic Product Allowances
- 400 cigarettes
- or 100 cigars
- or 500 grams of tobacco
- 1.5 litres of spirits at 22% abv or above.
- or 2 litres of spirits and liquor with an abv below 22%.
- or 3 litres of other alcohol (excluding wine) and soft drinks.
- Up to 5 kg of tea
- Up to 3 kg of coffee
- A reasonable quantity of perfume and personal belongings for your own personal use.
- Other goods the total value of which may not exceed 5,000,000 VND (Vietnamese Dong).
Tax Free Travel Guide ....Tan Son Nhat International Airport
For those planning to visit, there are currently 9 international airports in Vietnam.
- Can Tho International Airport (VCA)
- Chu Lai International Airport (VCL)
- Lien Khuong International Airport (DLI)
- Da Nang International Airport (DAD)
- Cat Bi International Airport (HPH)
- Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)
- Phu Bai International Airport (HUI)