2020 Insider’s Guide To The Best Of Duty Free
Seasoned shopper, like to browse now and again, or avoid at all costs?
Whichever category you fit into, tax free and duty-free stores are an almost unavoidable part of the travel experience today.
Duty free has suffered from negative press in the past, some of it justified, but these days there’s a truly exciting travel retail world out there – at the airport, at sea and inflight.
Taxfreetravel.com is the only site to give you an overall guide to what is duty free, duty paid and what you can expect to find, from the world’s top airports to Canadian/US border stores. We’ve taken a first hand look at the shopping on offer so, whenever you’re planning to travel, drop by here first to see what’s new and which stores and brands are worth a closer look.
Duty Free Shopping for Travellers ……..
Every year more and more of us are travelling. Whether on business or holiday, a City Break or a three month adventure, our passion for travel knows no bounds.
And what do we like to do when we travel? Shop! We like to shop en-route to where we’re going, while we’re away and when we’re on the way back. First stop is the airport and the last 20 years has seen an incredible transformation of the retail offer, from ‘pile it high, sell it cheap’ stores to sophisticated outlets and boutiques selling the world’s leading luxury brands that would not look out of place in London, Paris, Milan or New York. Shopping at airports today is not just about grabbing a duty free bargain (although you can!) but about a complete travel experience that enhances your journey.
- LagsIf you can POUR it, PUMP it, SQUEEZE it, SPREAD it, SMEAR it, SPRAY it or SPILL it, it is considered a LAG.
- visa flight information usaUS Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- Fashion, Fragrances, Skincare and StyleSome of the best value for money products available in airports and in-flight. So here are our quick quides to the best, of the best.
- Duty Free Eye ShadowBlushers, eye shadow palettes, lip colours and mascara plus make up brushes or applicators. Eye make up travel sets & sleek, travel-friendly compacts.
- Duty Free SkincareFrom skincare kits and travel exclusives to massages and even mini-facials.
- Know Your Duty Free DrinksGin Dry or Perfumed ? Cognac, VS, VSOP, XO ? Vodka Iced, straight or a twist ? Whiskey or Whisky, Does the taste differ ?